Wifi in UPC libraries
- Do you use the laptops we lend at the libraries?
- Do you have your own laptop?
- Do you have an Android device?
- Do you have an iOS device?
Connect to the eduroam network and enter your UPC username (name.surname) and password.
Download the eduroam app . Install it, open it, select the institution UPC, accept the conditions of use and enter your UPC username (name.surname) and password. Note: If your version is Android 7.0 (Nougat), check this information.
Select the UPC Install
Accept the conditions Your username and password
Open https://goo.gl/dsVkuX with the Safari browser, so that the certificate is installed, and follow the instructions.:
Select the country and UPC Download the installer Accept
Continue Device code Continue
Continue Install Username
The procedure is similar:
- Access your institution and follow the instructions.
- If you’re not sure, check whether your institution belongs to eduroam at this link .
- You can access the UPCguest Wi-Fi. Select this network and follow the instructions.
- To make good use of the Wi-Fi.
- To use the Wi-Fi exclusively for academic purposes related to teaching, research, technology transfer or management (you may not use the Wi-Fi to offer services to third parties).
- Not to disclose their Wi-Fi access credentials to third parties or entities.
- In UPCguest, the user data collected are used to identify the user.
- Failure to comply with the user agreement may entail immediate cancellation of access.