Wifi in UPC libraries
- Do you use the laptops we lend at the libraries?
- Do you have your own laptop?
- Do you have an Android device?
- Do you have an iOS device?
Connect to the eduroam network and enter your UPC username (name.surname) and password.
Download the eduroam app . Install it, open it, select the institution UPC, accept the conditions of use and enter your UPC username (name.surname) and password. Note: If your version is Android 7.0 (Nougat), check this information.
Select the UPC Install
Accept the conditions Your username and password
Open https://goo.gl/dsVkuX with the Safari browser, so that the certificate is installed, and follow the instructions.:
Select the country and UPC Download the installer Accept
Continue Device code Continue
Continue Install Username
The procedure is similar:
- Access your institution and follow the instructions.
- If you’re not sure, check whether your institution belongs to eduroam at this link .
- You can access the UPCguest Wi-Fi. Select this network and follow the instructions.
To make good use of the Wi-Fi.
To use the Wi-Fi exclusively for academic purposes related to teaching, research, technology transfer or management (you may not use the Wi-Fi to offer services to third parties).
Not to disclose their Wi-Fi access credentials to third parties or entities.
In UPCguest, the user data collected are used to identify the user.
Failure to comply with the user agreement may entail immediate cancellation of access.