The Interlibrary Loans Service (Servei d'Obtenció de Documents - SOD):
- Provides the University members originals or copies of documents that are not available in UPC libraries.
- Provides other libraries or institutions originals or copies available in UPC libraries.
- Provides all kind of documents: books, journal articles, theses, technical reports, patents, proceedings, etc., from any country and in any language.
- All documents requested through this Service are only for private use, for research or academic purposes.
How to make a request
If you are a UPC member:
If the document is not present in a UPC library, we can also search documents in other libraries abroad for you. Please fill the document request form .
If you are an UPC member and you would like to borrow a document from another Catalan public university library (CSUC), you can use Préstec Consorciat (PUC) service.
If you are a member of a university or other institution, please make your request through the library of your institution (public or private library or documentation center).
How much it costs?
Costs depends on the type of document requested and where it can be found. You will be informed of the costs when making your request.
- UPC libraries
- Servei d’Obtenció de Documents:
Tel. +34 93 401 61 89