By default, the DiscoveryUPC retrieves library documents UPC. If you search for a specific book and can't find it, you can check if it is available in other university libraries without leaving the search engine.
- Select the search scope CCUC / PUC in the search box drop-down.
- If you want to make the search more accurate, use a limit.
- View the complete record of the document to find out which institutions have it and if it is available.
- Log in as a user of the UPC and then your username and password. If you have trouble validating, you have ahelp.
- If you do not have the option to reserve a copy UPC (Book button), click the button Order by PUC.
- The form checks the availability of copies and informs you if there are copies available to order.
- Select the library of the UPC where you want to collect the document.
Automatically, a confirmation message will be generated indicating that your request has been successful.
When the document is available in the library of your choice, you will receive an email. From that date, you will have four days to pick it up.
In the event that no copies can be used, you will receive a notice of cancellation of the booking by email.