Here you will find how to cite the different types of documents according to the UNE-ISO 690:
- The reference must allow to identify the cited material. The examples show the minimum elements that must be included. Optional items have been omitted (for example, collection).
- If the document hasISBN, ISSN o DOI, it must be indicated in the reference.
- The main source to obtain the data to prepare the reference is the same document that is cited.
- If there is information that does not appear (for example, the site of editing a website), it is not necessary to put it.
- You can complete a reference with data from other sources of information, adding it in square brackets.
- If in a bibliography documents in different supports (paper, electronic, etc.) are mentioned, you have to indicate the type of support after the title or subtitle, for example: [online], [DVD].
- In general, the elements to cite an online document are the same as paper documents, but it is mandatory to include the URL and the reading date.