From the 15 of April of 2019, the ResearcherID platform has ceased to exist. All public profiles of www.researcherid.com have been migrated automatically to Publons, a free and social platform that is part of Web of Scienceof Clarivate Analytics.
ResearcherID becomes a Web of Science ResearcherID and integrates Publons as an identifying number for each author that allows identifying both Web of Science and Publons. This indentifier is what allows you to create your author profile and calculate the metrics derived from your production: citations, Index H, etc.
What should I do if I had a c?ompte antic to ResearcherID
- Nothing! If you had a public profile at www.reseracherid.com, the account was redirected automatically to the new Publons profile with the name of Web of Science ResearcherID and retains the same number.
What do I do to get a new Web of Science ResearcherID
- You must create an account on Publons and import at least one indexed publication to the Web of Science, since Publons does not automatically generate identifiers. You will receive an email with a personal identifier number the "Web of Science ResearcherID" that will distinguish you from other homonymous researchers.
What benefits do you have with the new profile in Publons
- Web of Science citation metrics are updated automatically
- Allows linking with other profiles such as ORCID, Google or Linkedin
- The Publons profile can be downloaded in PDF
Check them out FAQs to Publons
If your name is on Web of Science with different variants, use the Search by Author Search to disambiguate it or contact with you library
. You can also contact Web of Science through its form
and specify the records to group or separate. Periodically, verify that all your publications are collected under a single ResearcherID.