Open science is a change of model in the way we do research:
- it implies a more open vision in all the phases of an investigation: the design of the project, the collection of data, the evaluation and publication of results ...
- promotes values such as collaboration, transparency, reuse and dissemination of knowledge.
Open Science Policies and Recommendations
- CRUE: commitments of universities to Open Science
- European Commission and open science
- US Open Science Agenda 2025
- Unite! Open science and innovation strategic roadmap
Open Science Conference at the UPC