Know about publication strategies, the Open Access movement and how to write and structure a scientific article.
This activity belongs to the "Your doctoral thesis" training itinerary. It is recommended in a intermediate phase of making your thesis.
- Publishing strategies: intellectual property, and open access
- Writing the article: how to write a good abstract, the cover letter and the peer review process
- Open science and scientific communication: research data, preprints and open peer review
Free for UPC members. Non-members, 25 eur/hDirected to:
Administrative staff (PAS), PhD, Teaching and research staff (PDI)Keywords:
Academic publicationMore information:
The course will be carried out if there is a minimum of five registrations.
The ICE issues a certificate of assistance to the participants.
This course is recommended in an intermediate phase of doing your thesis. It belongs to “Your doctoral thesis" training itinerary, made of the following courses:
- Information organization tools
- Information resources and services in...
- Advanced Mendeley
- Scientific publishing
- Visibility and impact indicators
- Writing and preparing your manuscript