Get to know the strategy to publish in quality and impact journals in Architecture and how to improve the visibility of your research.
You will learn to:
- Identify the impact factor of a journal and recognize other indications of quality
- Develop strategies for searching journals to publish in
- Write your name and affiliation in a standard way
- Recognize the main actions to make your research more visible
- Describe the way in which articles published in journals are evaluated both inside and outside the UPC
There are not scheduled sessions of this course at this moment.
Free for UPC membersDirected to:
Administrative staff (PAS), Post Doc, Teaching and research staff (PDI)Keywords:
Academic publication, Evaluation and impact of researchMore information:
The ICE issues a certificate of assistance to the participants.