Learn strategies to make yourself visible as a researcher on the Internet and in academic social networks and how scientific activity is evaluated.
- Visibility of researchers: signature and institutional affiliation, author identifiers, social media for research and academic social networks
- Evaluation and impact of scientific activity: impact indicators of authors and articles, alternative metrics, evaluation and accreditation
This activity is part of the "Your doctoral thesis" itinerary. It is recommended in an intermediate phase of preparation of the thesis.
Free for members UPC. External, 25 eur / hAddressed to:
Doctorate, PAS, PDIKeywords:
Evaluation and impact of researchMore information:
The course will be carried out if you get at least five registrations.
L'ICE issue a certificate of attendance to the participants.
This course is part of the itinerary "Your doctoral thesis", which consists of the following courses:
- Tools to organize the information
- Resources and information services in ...
- advanced Mendeley
- The scientific publication
- Visibility and impact indicators
- Elaboration of the manuscript of the thesis