Small monographic workshops on topics of architecture research.
- 22 GEN - How to tell if a magazine is in JCR
- 12 FEB - What is and how is Scopus consulted?
- 11 MAR - What do I need to know about the research data?
- 29 ABR - How to know what my H index is
- 20 MAI - How to stay up-to-date on your topic: alerts and RSS
- 10 JUN - Apps for research
- 01 JUL - What is and how does open access affect me?
Free for members UPC. External, 25 eur / hAddressed to:
Doctorate, Master, PAS, PDI, PostdoctorateKeywords:
Architecture, Evaluation and impact of research, Bibliography, Information search, Organization of information, Academic publicationUpcoming sessions:
||14: 00 to 15: 00 h
||CS4 classroom ETSAB
How to register throughAtenea
- Click on "Sign up". It will open Atenea.
- Validate to Atenea. Click the blue "Sign me" button to confirm the registration.
- Choose the session that interests you most (in the case of several sessions of the same workshop).
- If you do not have access to Atenea, Contact us and request the registration.