Learn how to write and structure your thesis and recommendations for publication.
- Writing the manuscript: structure, singular thesis modalities (compendium, embargo)
- Scientific writing: writing guidelines and graphic criteria
- Thesis publication: authorship, institutional affiliation, open access publishing, copyright ...
This activity is part of the “Your doctoral thesis” itinerary. It is recommended in an intermediate or final phase of thesis preparation.
With the collaboration of Service of Languages and Terminology of the UPC.
Free for members UPC. External, 25 eur / hAddressed to:
Doctorate, PAS, PDIKeywords:
English, Academic publication, Scientific writingMore information:
The course will be carried out if you get at least five registrations.
L'ICE issue a certificate of attendance to the participants.
This course is part of the itinerary "Your doctoral thesis", which consists of the following courses:
- Tools to organize the information
- Resources and information services in ...
- advanced Mendeley
- The scientific publication
- Visibility and impact indicators
- Elaboration of the manuscript of the thesis