Get to know the strategy to publish in magazines of quality and impact in the field of architecture and how to improve the visibility of your research.
You will learn to:
- Identify the impact factor of a magazine and recognize other indications of quality
- Develop strategies for the search of journals to publish
- Write your name and affiliation in a standard way
- Recognize the main actions to make your search more visible
- Describe the way in which articles published in magazines are evaluated both inside and outside the library UPC
There are currently no scheduled sessions of this course.
Free for members UPCAddressed to:
PAS, PDI, PostdoctorateKeywords:
Evaluation and impact of research, academic publicationMore information:
L'ICE issue a certificate of attendance to the participants.