Learn strategies for publishing, the open access movement and how to write and structure a scientific article.
This activity is part of the "Your doctoral thesis" itinerary. It is recommended in an intermediate phase of preparation of the thesis.
- Strategies for publishing, intellectual property and open access
- Article writing and structure; the abstract and the cover letter; The peer review
- Open science and scientific communication: research data, preprints and open peer review
Free for members UPC. External, 25 eur / hAddressed to:
Doctorate, PAS, PDIKeywords:
Academic publicationMore information:
The course will be carried out if you get at least five registrations.
L'ICE issue a certificate of attendance to the participants.
This course is recommended in an intermediate phase of preparation of the thesis. It is part of the itinerary "Your doctoral thesis", consisting of the following courses:
- Tools to organize the information
- Resources and information services in ...
- advanced Mendeley
- The scientific publication
- Visibility and impact indicators
- Elaboration of the manuscript of the thesis