Learn strategies for publishing, the open access movement and how to write and structure a scientific article.
Activity addressed to PDI and PhDs from the UPC. For doctoral students, this workshop is part of the “Your doctoral thesis” itinerary. It is recommended in an intermediate phase of thesis preparation.
New sessions of this workshop will be scheduled soon.
- Strategies for publishing, intellectual property and open access
- Article writing and structure; the abstract and the cover letter; The peer review
- Open science and scientific communication: research data, preprints and open peer review
Are you interested? You can tell us in info.biblioteques@upc. Edu.
Free for members UPC. External, 25 eur/h.Addressed to:
Your doctoral thesis, Academic publicationMore information:
The course will be carried out if you get at least five registrations.
L'ICE issue a certificate of attendance to the participants.
For doctoral students this course is recommended in an intermediate phase of thesis preparation and is part of the itinerary "Your doctoral thesis", consisting of the following courses:
- Tools to organize the information
- Resources and information services in ...
- Reference managers
- The scientific publication
- Visibility and impact indicators
- Elaboration of the manuscript of the thesis
- Open Science