The main objective of this training action is to find tools to organize the information in the initial phase of the preparation of the doctoral thesis.
- Different tools for organizing information
- How to use the Mendeley reference manager
- How to manage research data
- Library services for research
Free for members UPCAddressed to:
Doctorate, PAS, PDIKeywords:
Bibliography, Information search, Information organization, Information resources, Library servicesMore information:
L'ICE issue a certificate of attendance to the participants.
This course is recommended at an initial phase of preparation of the thesis. It is part of the itinerary "Your doctoral thesis", which is composed of the following courses:
- Tools to organize the information
- Resources and information services in ...
- advanced Mendeley
- The scientific publication
- Visibility and impact indicators
- Elaboration of the manuscript of the thesis