BIBtip: Avery (Architecture Database)
45' training for Meet aimed at Bachelor and Master students but open to the whole community UPC. Practical workshop with time to ask questions and solve queries.
New BIBtips will be scheduled next semester.
- What is Avery Index?
- How to access from Bibliotècnica
- Perform simple and advanced keyword searches
- Analyze the records obtained: simple and complete
- Using the bottom and side menu filters
- Access to articles: "+ options" button
- Tools for selecting, quoting, printing and exporting records
- Creating alerts
Are you interested? You can tell us at info.biblioteques@upc. Edu.
On the day and time of the workshop, access the virtual classroom by clicking on the corresponding Room. Important: must be accessed with the email of the UPC finished in @estudiantat.upc.edu or @upc.edu.
Free for members UPC. External: €25.Addressed to:
Undergraduate, Master's studentsKeywords:
Architecture, BIBtip, Information search, Information resources, TFE routeMore information:
This course is also recommended for students participating in the service TFE course to consolidate the competence 'Solvent use of information resources'.