Take advantage of all the online training (tutorials, webinars, etc.) offered by information providers.
eLibro: how to access the platform, search, download, ...
- The Digital Library of the UPC offers access to the collection "Architecture, Urbanism and Design"within the eLibro Spanish textbook platform. It allows you to search, print, copy, underline, use the text / voice converter, read online or download e-books, share folders, etc.
- Learn how to use them and sign up for the different sessions that will take place during the month of March at 13 p.m. (duration 30 m.)
- At the end of the session you can request a certificate of attendance at email@example.com
- Access to eLibro from the UPC: http://elibro.net/es/lc/upcatalunya
Enhance your search with Researcher Academy (Elsevier)
- Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed by experts to support researchers at each stage of the research process cycle. Check out the module catalog to discover a world of knowledge and get certificates and rewards as you progress.
- You must register with the institutional e-mail and use the same password for the rest of Elsevier's services.
Updates to the new Web of Science organized by Clarivate
- Recording of the February 18 session.
Web of Science and EndNote Click (formerly Kopernio)
- Recording of the session on February 25.
II Cycle online training organized by the FECYT and Elsevier (Scopus)
- Recording of the 5 courses held from 14 to 18 December 2020
Introduction to the new Web of Science platform
- During 2021, Clarivate will launch a new Web of Science interface with more features and enhancements.
- From November 18, members of the UPC they will be able to access the new interface to familiarize themselves with the new entron although the main access will be Web of Science Clasic.
- Recording of November 26, 2020
II Cycle of online training organized by the FECYT and Clarivate (Web of Science)
- Recording of the 10 courses (5 in English) that took place from 9 to 27 November 2020.
II Cycle of online training organized by the FECYT and Elsevier (Scopus)
- Recording of the 6 courses (3 in English) that took place from October 26 to November 9, 2020.
The visibility and analysis of open access research on the Web of Science
- Webex recording that took place on October 27, 2020
Are people looking for their publications on Web of Science?
- Webex recording of October 29, 2020 to know how to search, track and claim publications in Web of Science with the new functionalities "Author Search BETA" and "Author records" and synchronize them with the Publons profile.
How to publish your article with Wiley
- Training given by Ale Barciela, Wiley Customer Training: recording on October 6, 2020
IEEE Author's Workshop
- Seminar on how to publish with IEEE: webex recording of September 23, 2020
II Cycle of online training organized by FECYT and Clarivate (WoS)
Recording of the 10 courses on Web of Science (September 14-18, 2020)
Web of Science & InCites Live Online Training
- Web of Science and Incites (JCR)
- Strategies for searching IEEE Xplore: Webex recording April 22nd
Management of research data in projects
- Mantra, research data management training
Publication of articles
- Tutorials Springer by authors and reviewers: Writing a journal manuscript, Journal presentation and peer review, Writing in English, How to do peer review and Open access
- Videotutorials about Mendeley (UIB)