Take advantage of all the online training (tutorials, webinars, etc.) offered by information providers.
Webinar new Web of Science
To assist in the transition to the new Web of Science, Clarivate has organized a webinar designed especially for researchers. It will be on Tuesday, June 22 at 11 p.m. and will last 45 minutes.
Prior registration required.
In case you cannot attend this day, register anyway and you will receive the recording.
I Scopus online training cycle (news and new features)
- These are 5 courses organized by the FECYT and Elsevier lasting 90 minutes in the morning and afternoon and will take place between 7 and 11 June.
- Prior registration is required with the institutional mail.
A la carte sessions on Web of Science
- If you have missed any training or are interested in expanding your knowledge of Web of Science, you can retrieve the recorded sessions.
- Choose your language, filter by the tool you are interested in, and view the recording at any time.
Scopus Online Conference
- Recording of the Conference organized by the FECYT and Elsevier on 12 and 23 April
Good citation behavior
- Web of Science Academy (Clarivate), a new free e-Learning platform designed by experts to support researchers, offers a course on how and when to cite an article, self-citations, and possible manipulations of these.
- The course is organized into 16 lessons that must be followed in order and each must be completed with a questionnaire
- To access the course you must register on the platform and you can use the same credentials as Web of Science
Do you want to improve your profile for promotion and funding applications?
- Recording of March 25
Enhance your search with Researcher Academy (Elsevier)
- Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed by experts to support researchers at each stage of the research process cycle. Check out the module catalog to discover a world of knowledge and get certificates and rewards as you progress.
- You must register with the institutional e-mail and use the same password for the rest of Elsevier's services.
Updates to the new Web of Science organized by Clarivate
- Recording of the February 18 session.
Web of Science and EndNote Click (formerly Kopernio)
- Recording of the session on February 25.
II Cycle online training organized by the FECYT and Elsevier (Scopus)
- Recording of the 5 courses held from 14 to 18 December 2020
Introduction to the new Web of Science platform
- During 2021, Clarivate will launch a new Web of Science interface with more features and enhancements.
- From November 18, members of the UPC they will be able to access the new interface to familiarize themselves with the new entron although the main access will be Web of Science Clasic.
- Recording of November 26, 2020
II Cycle of online training organized by the FECYT and Clarivate (Web of Science)
- Recording of the 10 courses (5 in English) that took place from 9 to 27 November 2020.
II Cycle of online training organized by the FECYT and Elsevier (Scopus)
- Recording of the 6 courses (3 in English) that took place from October 26 to November 9, 2020.
The visibility and analysis of open access research on the Web of Science
- Webex recording that took place on October 27, 2020
Are people looking for their publications on Web of Science?
- Webex recording of October 29, 2020 to know how to search, track and claim publications in Web of Science with the new functionalities "Author Search BETA" and "Author records" and synchronize them with the Publons profile.
How to publish your article with Wiley
- Training given by Ale Barciela, Wiley Customer Training: recording on October 6, 2020
IEEE Author's Workshop
- Seminar on how to publish with IEEE: webex recording of September 23, 2020
II Cycle of online training organized by FECYT and Clarivate (WoS)
Recording of the 10 courses on Web of Science (September 14-18, 2020)
Web of Science & InCites Live Online Training
- Web of Science and Incites (JCR)
- Strategies for searching IEEE Xplore: Webex recording April 22nd
Management of research data in projects
- Mantra, research data management training
Publication of articles
- Tutorials Springer by authors and reviewers: Writing a journal manuscript, Journal presentation and peer review, Writing in English, How to do peer review and Open access
- Videotutorials about Mendeley (UIB)