From the library we make different exhibitions:
- Exhibition of the year: every year we do a small exhibition in the library with books, DVDs and magazines on a topic related to the sea: the Titanic, Jorge Juan, sailing the world sailing, a literary sea, cooking on board ... this year, the theme chosen has been "Women in the Maritime Sector".
We also hold occasional exhibitions, inside or outside the library, usually accompanied by a bibliographic dossier. We choose various topics, depending on activities, conferences, workshops ... that are taught at the Faculty or, topics that are current and that are related to the maritime field. Some examples:
- Sailors knots: exhibition to support the workshop that was taught at the faculty on May 15, by Mr. Jaume Armengol. We accompanied the exhibition with one dossier that you can check Issuu.
- Éric Tabarly: exhibition on the occasion of the 20 years of the death of the navigator, known internationally, Eric Tabarly.
- Sant Jordi "books and desires": for Sant Jordi we put a panel in the library where students, teachers and PAS could put their wishes.
- Women in the maritime sector: we have made one dossier with books, magazines, DVDs ... that gather information, both technical and popular, about women and the sea.
To celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Faculty, we have put together a virtual exhibition where we take a photographic tour of the history of the FNB from its origins.