The teaching and research equipment of the SGR LITA Research Group, MISMEC and other departments, is basically composed of measuring equipment and is provided ad hoc depending on the needs of each user with a maximum duration of one month. If a higher loan period is needed, the authorization of those in charge of the Research Group is indispensable.
Measurement instruments must be collected and returned to the Library, for this reason, consult ours schedule If you want to make use of this service. For a more reliable operation of the equipment, these are provided without batteries. The user is responsible for its placement and extraction before the return of the material.
- Digital microscope (instructions)
- Schmidt sclerometer for concrete (instructions)
- Hand scanner (instructions)
- Thermometer anemometer CFM / CMM + IR thermometer AN100 (instructions)
- 600 HD sound level meter (instructions)
- Thermographic camera FLIR i5 - i7 (instructions)
- Hagner Screen Master Luxmeter (instructions)
- EXTECH + IR thermometer, thermometer (instructions)
- Ultrasonic Proceq
- Resipod Proceq concrete durability testing + accessory
- Portable Spectrophotometer X-RITE RM200QC
- TQC Glossmeter 20 / 60 / 85 glossometer (instructions)
- Electric consumption meter (instructions)
- Hygrometer for building materials (instructions)
- Precision scale
- Isomet 2114 material conductor
- Wood humidity meter KPM Aqua-Boy type HMI Nr. 020279
- Humidity meter for wood Hygrotest 6500 Testo
- Temperature data recorders Testo Data Loggers
- Threshold (instructions)
- Camera and accessories
If you are missing some equipment, please tell us to evaluate the possibility of your purchase.