The works presented from the month of February of the year 2020 are deposited through the Online deposit
- Be sure to file the final version of the work
- Do not include the author declaration form or personal data (DNI, telephone numbers, signature, etc.) in the text of the work, portfolio or video
- Always fill in the summary section
- Monitor the weight of single files, fragment the TFE into parts to make it easier to query
What needs to be done to deposit academic work from years prior to 2020 in the Library?
The students of theETSAB authors of:
- Final Project of Career (Plan 1994)
- Final Project of Degree (Plan 2010)
- Final Degree Project (2014 Plan)
- Final Project of the MArqEtsaB (Plan 2014)
- Final Work of the MBArch
- Final Work of the MBLandArch
- Master's Degree in Design
You need to deposit a digital copy of your work in the repository of academic papers.UPCommons
To be able to deposit these works you have to deliver to the library:
To complete the deposit process, the Library of theETSAB will request the written permission of the tutor, validating that the content of the files submitted by the author corresponds to that of the work presented and evaluated.
What to do to consult deposited academic papers?
The works presented from 2008 with the qualification of excellent and all the presented approved without distinction of qualification from 2020, can consult in digital format in open access to the deposit Academic work UPC .
In addition to previous years' works available at UPCommons, in the Library of theETSAB The PFCs are in paper format.
The conditions for consulting these works in the library are:
- They cannot be scanned for conservation reasons
- They are consulted on the -1 floor and must be requested at the Bibliographic Information desk
- Those that have the topographic type "ETSAB-PFC nº-C ”are large format and are preserved in the Graphic Archive
Guidelines for preparing the TFG (recommendations of the Library Service UPC)
Requirements and academic regulations regulating the academic work of theETSAB