We have 5 Group work rooms at your disposal so you can have work spaces suitable for your study needs.
The rooms are reserved and equipped with table, chairs and slate, as well as having a 37 TV screen "so you can connect your computer.
Terms of service in the EPSEVG Library
The operation of the rooms is governed by the Conditions of use of the group work rooms.
In addition, in the EPSEVG Library:
- The maximum hours you can book in one day: 3 hores
- The maximum number of hours you can book during one week: 15 hores
- The maximum current reservations you can have: 5 reservations
- The minimum number of people per room is from 3 and the maximum is from 6.
The Lab is a space dedicated to prototyping and design that you can use to shape your ideas.
Come to the loan desk and request the toolkit To use in the room we have qualified with cutting boards and other facilities that make it easier for you to create your creativity.
It is a diaphanous classroom dedicated to carrying out collaborative activities and that can be reserved if you have a proposal of activity of interest for the university community.
Facilities available in the room:
- 10 folding mobile tables (to form the distribution of tables that suits you)
- 1 projector cannon + screen projection
- 2 slates
- 4 rectangular pouffes that you can use to fit your taste
Activities you can carry out:
- Training sessions and practical workshops
- Group meetings
- Exam preparation classes
- Group study
- Presentation of projects
- Meditation sessions
- ... and everything that you can do to promote university life in the Campus of Vilanova!
In order to favor concentration, we have an area differentiated from the rest of the general room where you will find 48 individual ships with electrical connection.
We have a relaxing area where you can escape for a while.
Equipment you'll find:
- 4 pufs and 2 reposapeus
- 4 sofas
- Daily press
- 7 fitballs you can use anywhere in the Library
In the main room of the room there are the shelves where you will find the collections in physical format, with 179 study points distributed in tables of different sizes.
Cultural showcases are specific samples that we show at the entrance of the Library in order to promote cycles of activities that we carry out or draw attention to a specific theme.
To stay up-to-date, next to the loan desk, we announce all the activities that promote the university life we carry out from the Library.
In addition, we also show a collection of the activities promoted by the different cultural associations in the Garraf environment.
Next to the 1 Work Room, you have the kitchen, open to use it whenever you need it.
Facilities available in the kitchen:
- 1 microwave
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 table + 6 chairs
- 1 water heater (to prepare infusions)
- 1 Nespresso capsule coffeemaker
- 1 slate (where you can leave messages or recommend recipes)
- 4 Differentiated bins to facilitate the recycling of waste
Area available for the realization of exhibitions and cultural samples of any type.