We have 5 Group work rooms at your disposal so you can have work spaces suitable for your study needs.
The rooms are bookable and equipped with a table, chairs and blackboard, as well as a 37 "TV screen so you can connect your computer.
Terms of service in the EPSEVG Library
The operation of the rooms is governed by the Conditions of use of the group work rooms.
In addition, in the EPSEVG Library:
- The maximum number of hours you can book in a day: 3 hores
- The maximum number of hours you can book during one week: 15 hores
- The maximum number of current reservations you can have: 5 reservations
- The minimum number of people per room is from 3 and the maximum is from 6.
The Lab is a space dedicated to prototyping and design that you can use to shape your ideas.
Come to the loan desk and request the toolkit To use in the room we have qualified with cutting boards and other facilities that make it easier for you to create your creativity.
It is an open-air classroom dedicated to carrying out collaborative activities and can be booked if you have a proposal of activity of interest to the university community.
Facilities available in the room:
- 10 folding mobile tables (to form the distribution of tables that suits you)
- 1 projector cannon + screen projection
- 2 slates
- 4 rectangular pouffes that you can use to fit your taste
Activities you can carry out:
- Training sessions and practical workshops
- Group meetings
- Exam preparation classes
- Group study
- Presentation of projects
- Meditation sessions
- ... and everything that you can do to promote university life in the Campus of Vilanova!
To encourage concentration, we have a differentiated area from the rest of the general room where you will find 48 individual ships with electrical connection.
We have a relaxing area where you can escape for a while.
Equipment you'll find:
- 4 pufs and 2 reposapeus
- 4 sofas
- Daily press
- 7 fitballs you can use anywhere in the Library
In the main space of the room, the shelves are mixed, where you will find the collections in physical format, with 179 study points distributed in tables of different sizes.
Cultural showcases are specific samples that we display at the entrance to the Library in order to promote cycles of activities that we carry out or draw attention to a specific topic.
To stay up-to-date, next to the loan desk, we announce all the activities that promote the university life we carry out from the Library.
In addition, we also present a collection of activities promoted by the different cultural associations in the Garraf area.
Next to the 1 Work Room, you have the kitchen, open to use it whenever you need it.
Facilities available in the kitchen:
- 1 microwave
- 1 refrigerator
- 1 table + 6 chairs
- 1 water heater (to prepare infusions)
- 1 Nespresso capsule coffeemaker
- 1 slate (where you can leave messages or recommend recipes)
- 4 Differentiated bins to facilitate waste recycling
Area available for the realization of exhibitions and cultural samples of any type.