The EEBE Library has 17 group work rooms:
- 7 rooms inside the Library, equipped with a whiteboard and a 37 "TV screen so you can connect your computer to it.
- 10 rooms distributed by 5a, 6a, 7a, 8a and 9a of the School, equipped with slate.
The operation of the rooms is governed by the Conditions of use of the group work rooms.
In addition, in the EEBE Library:
- The maximum number of hours you can book in one day is 3.
- The maximum number of hours you can book in a week is from 15.
- The maximum current reservations you can have is 5 at the same time.
- Before taking a room and when you leave it, you have to go through the counter.
The Library has a room prepared for work in a group that requires working through videoconferencing.
The room is available for PDI, PAS and students of the University, and in case you want to use it you must request it at least 24 hours in advance by sending an email to biblioteca.eebeupc.edu.
The Library has a meeting room available for the PDI and PAS of the University. If you wish to use it, you must request at least 24 hours in advance by sending an email to biblioteca.eebeupc.edu.