The EEBE Library has 18 group work rooms:
- 7 You are in the Library, equipped with a blackboard and a TV screen of 37 "so you can connect your computer.
- 11 rooms distributed by 5a, 6a, 7a, 8a and 9a of the School, equipped with slate.
The operation of the rooms is governed by the Conditions of use of the group work rooms.
In addition, in the EEBE Library:
- The maximum number of hours you can book in one day is 3.
- The maximum number of hours you can book in a week is from 15.
- The maximum current reservations you can have is 5 at the same time.
- Before taking a room and when you leave it, you have to go through the counter.
The Library has a room prepared for work in a group that requires working through videoconferencing.
The room is available for the PDI, PAS and students of the University, and if you want to use it, you must request it with a minimum of 24 hours in advance by sending an email to biblioteca.eebeupc.edu.
The Library has a meeting room available for the PDI and PAS of the University. If you wish to use it, you must request at least 24 hours in advance by sending an email to biblioteca.eebeupc.edu.