Go to the Copies section of the complete record to see information on the location and availability of documents.
To make a reservation, follow these steps:
- Authenticate to DiscoveryUPC. If you have trouble validating yourself, follow these instructions.
- Find the document you want to book and click on the title to access the full record. You will see the loan conditions of each document according to your user profile.
- Click the link Reserve it in the Copies section. If you do not see this link, click on the name of one of the libraries to see the copies and reserve a specific volume.
- Choose the library where you want to collect the document. If you are a POI or PAS and want to receive the document directly at your workplace, select the POI / PAS Job option.
- If you are not interested in a document beyond a specific date, you can indicate it. The reservation will expire automatically if the document is not yet available on this date.
- Submit the form.
- When the library has the document ready, you will receive an email notification to pick it up within 5 days of receiving the mail.
You can check the status of your reservations at My Account. If you are no longer interested in the reservation, you can cancel it from here.
If you do not see the book button or do not let you make the reservation:
- you have exhausted the maximum number of simultaneous reservations to which you are entitled
- you already have another copy of the same document
- no copy is available for your user profile
- click on the name of each library in case you need to book a specific volume