Advanced Search allows you to specify additional lines and define filters before performing the search.
You can add up to seven lines.
- Select the profile where you want to retrieve content
- Field selector: you can search in any field or in a particular one (title, subject, ISBN ..)
- Search type: allows you to define the search fields with the terms used
- contains: returns results that contain all the words used
- is (exact): returns results that contain sentences exactly with the sentences specified in the query
- starts with: returns results that begin with the specified word string
- Type the term, terms or phrase to search for: you can use Boolean operators
- You can limit by document type, language and date range.
Each search line can be combined with Boolean operators (Y, NOT, OR)