DiscoveryUPC is the Library content search engine that allows you to find all the information resources in a single search. This new version of the search engine brings together in a single tool the catalog of the Libraries, the Digital Library of the UPC and the institutional repository UPCommons, which previously had to be searched separately.
Main news to highlight:
- Single search box.
- Easier and more intuitive search. The results are presented in a uniform way, regardless of the format (books, journal articles, doctoral theses, etc.).
- Advanced search to combine fields and refine a search and also select or deactivate available filters (material type, language, date).
- Faster access to full text via an easily visible button.
- Access to the full text of journal articles, doctoral theses and books available in open access.
- Most current design and adapted to any mobile device.
Log in for:
- Access to electronic payment resources subscribed to by libraries.
- Access "My account".
- Book and renew documents on loan.
- Save favorite records and searches.
The new DiscoveryUPC it is still in beta and, punctually, there may be errors that we will correct. Sorry for the inconvenience.