We have 11 sales aimed at users who need a space for study or collective work. The rooms are equipped with slates, request the bag of felters + draft to the loan personnel (plant 0). You can also request one Projector On loan to try group presentations with your classmates.
9 Sales with prior reservation (plant 2)
6 sales for the work of groups up to 6 people (3 minimum and maximum 6 people) i 3 sales for individual work or small groups of 2 people (1 minimum and maximum 2 people).
2 Sales without previous reservation (plant 1)
2 sales for group work with capacity for 24 and 32 people respectively.
Terms of service at the BCBL Library
The operation of the rooms is governed by the Conditions of use of the group work rooms. In addition, in the BCBL:
- The maximum number of hours you can book in one day is 4.
- The maximum number of hours you can book for a week is from 20
- The hours of occupation of the rooms will be 9 has 19.30 h in the usual schedule of the Library, or until half an hour before the closing time in exceptional hours.
- Once the reservation has been made, contact the loan desk (floor 0), where you will collect the clau of the classroom and the bag with the eraser and the markers. Upon finishing the occupation of the room, you must return the key and the bag in the same place.
- The room can not be left empty while the reservation lasts (more than 10 minutes).
- The 9 group work rooms of the 2 plant incorporate one light indicator In case of exceeding the time of use of the room a red light will be started as a reminder of the end of the reservation.