Do you need to submit your video resume? Want to record the content of one of your classes? Do you want to present your group work in video format? Discover the New Audiovisual Production Service of the Campus del Baix Llobregat.
In this room we offer you this campus service, aimed at users of the Campus del Baix Llobregat (CBL), in use mode self-recording and self-publishing of videos related to the teaching and learning activity of the university. The PDI, PAS and students can access a fixed space ready to produce videos, with all the necessary elements.
The room is located in the Campus Library of the Baix Llobregat. Plant 1.
This service has been set up in conjunction with the support and collaboration of ESAB and EETAC, the CBL ICT Area and the Campus Library of the Baix Llobregat.
It is the same as the Library hours, the room will close 30 minutes before the library closes.
To access the service, you must request reservation of the space through the Library's booking application.
Once the reservation has been made, you must contact the loan desk (floor 0), where you will find a keychain with the key of the space and the key of the material. At the end of the occupation of the room, you must close the classroom with a key and return the keys to the lending desk. For optimum use of the room and making recordings, two people are recommended.
Security and video surveillance
The space is video-monitored and constantly recorded by the Campus surveillance service. Any user is informed of its functionality with the information posters. In the event of misuse or damage to the material and equipment, the recordings will be accessed in order to identify those responsible. The sanctions for the misuse of the equipment and the space will find them detailed in in the loan regulation of the Library Service.
For any question or problem:
- Go to the Library loan desk on Floor 0 of the D7 building on the Campus.
- Or call from the room phone terminal at extension 23544.
Manuals and operating instructions for the service
Video editing software installed
Templates / covers production of videos
Examples of videos posted
- If you are a PDI or PAS and want to publish your video (s) in open access contact the library for publication at Zonavideo UPC
- The videos that do not want to spread in open access, will have to publish in other channels or if they are videos educational or of the students will be able to publish inside the asignatura inside virtual campus UPC (Atenea)
More information: Audiovisual production service UPC i Digital Polytechnic Initiative (library service)
Copyright and image rights
Legal aspects that must be taken into account in the recording and / or dissemination of activities in which individuals appear, in order to protect their right to honor, personal and family privacy and their own image. In particular, a special mention is made in the recordings of classes, conferences, presentations or other academic activities of the university world. Check all casuistry
Authorization document for recording images and videos
Free and free resources
- Programs Image publishers, screen captors, converters, presenters editors, video editors, music publishers ... More information
- Search engines under free access license: images and music. More information