We offer group work rooms and different study and rest areas.
- Group study rooms (service not available COVID-19)
- Computer room to take virtual classes
- Training room
- Computer zone (service not available COVID-19)
- Relax area (service not available COVID-19)
- Audiovisual production classroom (service not available COVID-19)
The Campus Library of the Baix Llobregat offers places of individual study (floor 1), by reservation
Morning strip: from 8:30 a.m. to 14:30 p.m.
Afternoon strip: from 15 a.m. to 18:XNUMX p.m.
All day: from 8:30 a.m. to 18 p.m.
- Maximum bookings per user per week: 10 reservations in each library (no matter the length of these reservations)
- Maximum months in advance in which a user can make a reservation: 1 month
- When leaving, leave the chair resting next to the table, so that the cleaning staff can do the hygiene and disinfection tasks.
- Remember that you can also book a computer at the computer room to follow the virtual classes: book places from 121 to 129
We offer you the possibility of using the card UPC on your mobile to avail the loan service.
The BCBL lends you laptops, tablets and other equipment (flash drives, padlocks, keys for lockers, headphones ...)
We give you support, information and advice on everything related to the edition, publication and dissemination of scientific production: search for specialized information, bibliographic management, author identifiers, evaluation of publications, bibliometric studies, support for accreditations, sexennis, intellectual property management ...
- See letter of services offered by the BCBL Library to assist you in your research.
- See also the list ofbibliometric reports of the Campus del Baix Llobregat (CBL) prepared by the library.
We offer this campus service, aimed at users of the Campus of the Baix Llobregat (PDI, PAS and students), in mode of use of self-recording and self-editing of videos related to the teaching and learning activity of the university.
The BCBL is located within the Mediterranean Technology Park (PMT). These companies and entities can make use of the library and enjoy the free and paid services offered by the BCBL.
The BCBL offers you the possibility of printing your work from your mobile, tablet, PC or laptop to the multifunction equipment on Campus.
The BCBL has 40 lockers / lockers distributed on the 0th floor and inside the training room (1st floor).
The BCBL sends and publishes 2 monthly newsletters:
- Monthly bulletin with news for the Research Teaching Staff (PDI) of the campus.
- Monthly newsletter with news for students and Administration and Services Staff (PAS) on campus.
We launch the chat service Google Suite for the community UPC, to answer queries instantly. We show you in this video:
- This service is available Monday through Friday (non-holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 14:30 p.m.
- You must use your credentials UPC (email@example.com. Edu o name surname@upc. Edu) to set the chat. Once inside the chat, type biblioteca.cbl inside the search box and you will find us. The green color indicates that we are available
- We use the Google Suite tools that the UPC has made it available to the university community.
- More information
The libraries of the UPC, as Registration Entities of the UPC, we offer the PDI and the PAS the possibility of recording the digital certificate in the university card. More information about this service
- How? Send an email to laia.serveto @upc. Edu . It will answer you with the day and time when you can register the digital certificate of your card UPC.
- On? Campus Library of the Baix Llobregat - floor 0 - loan service.
We make it easier for you! Return the books you have on loan at the time you want, in the mailbox you will find before entering the D7 building (library building).