Due to the suspension of face-to-face teaching activity due to COVID-19, some publishers and content providers offer additional content and extensions of the conditions to the contracted information resources.
List of resources:
- All content in open access: 67 journals in the fields of biomedicine, physics, social sciences and economics available without access control.
Free access to:
- EBSCO health notes: Blog posts related to COVID-19
- Resources on Covid-19: list of open access resources
Elsevier - ScienceDirect
- Information center, with open access information on the Covid-19. In the Research Discovery section you will find articles, book chapters, preprints, ...
- Free access to one selection of articles
- Until it 31 of December, open source resource collection: books, magazines, images, research reports, ...
- Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19): Authoritative and Relevant Resources (remember to use the eBIB button!)
- Cochrane Library, a database containing 13 by-products with diverse topics on systematic reviews, clinical trials, health management and technology, outpatient practice, and so on. You can also access it from list of A / Z databases.
- Novel Coronavirus Outbreak: open source resource library on Covid-19