The new research data portal aims to improve support for research data management in the UPC through a single window of attention to the researcher in which the Research Area, the ICT Area, the Legal Services and Risk Assessment Area, the Ethics Committee, the School participate of Doctorate and the Libraries, Publications and Archives Service which is coordinating this project.
The specific objectives of this website are:
- Inform about the different aspects to take into account in relation to research data and in the different phases of a project.
- Direct to pages of different services and units of the UPC where to get more information.
- Indicate contact addresses for resolution of doubts or support.
The portal is aimed at:
- research staff of the UPC that participates in projects in which data management is a requirement of the funding bodies (Horizon 2020, Horizon Europe, AEI, etc.)
- any researcher of the UPC who carries out a research activity (doctoral thesis, academic work, etc.) individually or in a group.
The portal also offers a single point of contact to resolve doubts and attend to your demands: science.open@upc. Edu