This beginning of the course we have launched the new version of the Revistes portal UPC which supports the management and publication of journals published by the UPC and published in open access.
The portal is implemented with the software Open Journto Systems (OJS), possibly the most widely used in the academic context for the management of scientific journals.
Among the most outstanding news are:
- New improved design and more friendly.
- Adapted to mobile devices.
- Integration with the ORCID identifier of the authors of the articles.
- Improvements in the statistics module, providing query data for each journal or article from different parameters.
- Notable improvements in the management of journal publishing processes, such as a much improved work interface, flexibility in role creation, possibility, article categorization, ...