The Interlibrary Loans Service (Servei d'Obtenció de Documents - SOD):
- Provides the University members originals or copies of documents that are not available in UPC libraries.
- Provides institutions and external users originals or copies available in UPC libraries.
- Provides all kind of documents: books, journal articles, theses, technical reports, patents, proceedings, etc., from any country and in any language.
- All documents requested through this Service are only for private use, for research or academic purposes.
How to make a request
If you are an UPC member:
If the document is not present in a UPC library, we can also search documents in other libraries abroad for you. Please fill the document request form .
If you are an UPC member and you would like to borrow a document from another Catalan public university library (CSUC), you can use Préstec Consorciat (PUC) service.
Please fill the document request form .
How much it costs?
Costs depends on the type of document requested and where it can be found. You will be informed of the costs when making your request.
- UPC libraries
- Servei d’Obtenció de Documents:
Tel. +34 93 401 74 89