Here you will find how to cite the different types of documents according to the UNE-ISO 690:
- Only the minimum elements that are to be included in the references and only if they are found in the document are exposed.
- It is recommended to indicate theISBN, L 'ISSN or the DOI When the document has these identifiers.
- Optional items have been omitted (for example, collection).
- If there is information that does not appear (for example, the site of editing a website), it is not necessary to put it.
- You can complete a reference with data from other sources of information, adding it in square brackets.
- In general, the elements to cite an electronic document are the same as those for physical support documents, but it is mandatory to include the URL and the query date.