eBIB : access to the electronic resources of the UPC’s digital library
eBIB is the service that improves access to the electronic resources of the UPC's digital library (books, journals and databases) from and from outside UPC. This service operates through the OCLC’s EZProxy.
Requirements for accessing
- You must have log-in credentials (username and password) for the UPC’s Intranet or virtual campuses.
This access system is individual and non-transferable.
How to install eBIB button
Drag the button below to your bookmarks bar. Don't click on the button!
See the eBIB manual for further information about how to install the eBIB button and how to access e-resources from your device and your browser.
How to access
Go to the homepage of the resource and:
- Press the eBIB button that you installed in your sidebar if you are accessing the resource through an external search engine (e.g. Google), a shortcut, a bookmark or a website (Bibliotècnica, Publica!, Atenea or the University Union Catalogue of Catalonia (CCUC), etc.).
- Access is activated automatically if you're accessing the resource through the DiscoveryUPC, through the UPC Library Catalogue, through the button, through the link "Accedeix a Biblioteca UPC" on Google Scholar or through this information resources list
When eBIB is activated, the system will prompt you to log in. Enter your username and password for the UPC's intranets. For further information, see Section 8 of the manual .
The session times out:
- After 1 hour of inactivity
- Clossing the browser completely
- By entering the following URL: http://recursos.biblioteca.upc.edu/logout
If you need any further information, please contact your library or write to info.bibliotequesupc.edu.